- Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a type of sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
- Before going to a Medical Doctor for a prescription drug or trying an herb or a supplement, think about what you can add or subtract from your life: exercise, weight loss, treating a condition, or changing a medication. Other underlying causes such as potassium deficiency or arsenic contamination of drinking water.
- The first line treatment of erectile dysfunction consists of a trial of PDE5 inhibitor (such as sildenafil). In some cases, treatment can involve prostaglandin tablets in the urethra, injections into the penis, a penile prosthesis, a penis pump or vascular reconstructive surgery. psychological consequences as it can be tied to relationship difficulties and self-image.
- The most important organic causes of impotence are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies (hypogonadism) and drug side effects.
In psychological impotence, there is a strong response to placebo treatment. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility; this is somewhat less freqent but can often be helped.
- Dr. Seltzer’s Hard-On Helper is 100% All Natural with none of the side effects of prescription medicines that are found in most over the counter male enhancement pills on the market.